Hi, this is the Money Manager Team.
As of this update,
it is now possible to change the exchange rate of the transactions which have been inserted in sub-currencies
as well as the converted amount of the main currency.
In addition, multitasking is now supported on iPads.
1. You can check the exchange rate of the sub-currency and the main currency amount from the entry page.
- If you are using sub-currencies, check out the exchange rate and the amount of the converted main currency from the transaction entry/editing page.
2. You can edit the exchange rate of the sub-currency and the main currency amount from the entry page.
- From the transaction entry/editing page, click on the main currency amount or the exchange rate field to open the editing pop-up and modify the main currency amount and the exchange rate value.
3. You can use Money Manager with the Multitasking menu on your iPad.
For instructions, please refer to the link below:
We are working hard to provide the best experience for all users.