Having a budget helps you manage your money, control your spending, saving, pay off debt, or stay out of debt.
1. Budget configuration can be found at the “Total” section in the “Trans.” tab.
2. Newly added budgets will appear on the total screen. You can see the budget bar is filling up as your expense. It helps you to check your target earning/spending for the month.
3. If you tap the “Budget” section itself, the budget line and expense chart would be displayed.
4. On this page, by tapping the pencil button on the top-right corner, you will see the monthly default amount. You can delete the budget item or change the arrangement here.
If you change the default amount, the total amount of the budget would be changed.
But it does not change the details of individual budgets you have already set.
5. If you tab the category, not only bar graph but also check out the line graph to see the flow.
6. You can also access from the Setting page; Settings > Configuration > Budget Settings
7. Also, you can delete the budget through the red ⊝ button.