Hi, this is the Money Manager Team.
As of this update,
it is now possible to change the exchange rate of the transactions which have been inserted in sub-currencies
as well as the converted amount of the main currency.
In addition, the exchange rates of the sub-currencies have been improved to be updated in one go.
1. You can check the exchange rate of the sub-currency and the main currency amount from the entry page.
- If you are using sub-currencies, check out the exchange rate and the amount of the converted main currency from the transaction entry/editing page.
2. You can edit the exchange rate of the sub-currency and the main currency amount from the entry page.
- From the transaction entry/editing page, click on the main currency amount or the exchange rate field to open the editing pop-up and modify the main currency amount and the exchange rate value.
3. You can apply the latest exchange rates in one go.
- From the Sub Currency Setting, click on the button in the bottom right corner to update the exchange rates of the listed sub-currencies.
We are working hard to provide the best experience for all users.