We will guide you on how to delete and edit Repeat Setting.
If you delete the repeat setting,
the previously registered content is not deleted and the changes will be reflected from the time of deletion.
[How to delete Repeat Setting]
1. Click Settings > Repeat Setting.
2. Click the trash button at the top right of the screen.
3. Click the '-' button displayed on the left of the repeatedly registered content to delete the content.
Or, you can swipe left on the repeated content and click the 'Delete' button that appears to delete the content.
[How to edit Repeat Setting]
1. Settings > Repeat Setting > Select content that is repeated.
2. Select each category to edit the content and click 'Save'.