Click here to see how to transfer data between Android devices, or iOS to Android.
1. Transfer data between iOS devices
1) Old iPhone > Money Manager > Settings > Backup/Restore > iCloud > Export Backup file
This will export the backup data to your iCloud drive
You can review the list of exported data files on the bottom page.
2) New device > Money Manager > Settings > Backup/Restore > iCloud > Select the exported data files
・ Via Email
1) Old Device: Money Manager > Settings > Backup & Restore > Send Backup File Email
2) New Device: Your Email App > Find the email > Select the file > Open in Money Manager
To more securely and reliably manage your data, we recommend processing 'Export data via email' Regularly or your personal Cloud storage.
・ Other Apps (e.g. DropBox)
If you want to send your backup data to other apps such as Dropbox.
1) Old iPhone: Money Manager > Settings > Backup > Export data to other Apps > Choose “Export” > Find Dropbox
2) New iPhone > Open Dropbox > Files tab > Export > Open in Money Manager
2. Transfer data from Android to iOS
・ Via Email
1) Android: Money Manager > Settings > Backup > Send Backup Files to e-mail
2) iOS: E-mail App > Find the e-mail > Select the file > Open in Money Manager