Click here to see how to transfer data between iOS devices, or Android to iOS.
1. Transfer between Android devices, or iOS to Android
・ Via E-mail
1) Old Device: Money Manager > Settings > Backup & Restore > Send Backup File Email
2) New Device: Download the backup file from email
Money Manager > Settings > Backup/Restore > Backup/Restore On Device > Select the backup file you downloaded > Restore on your new device
(However, from version 4.6.0 or later, you can restore by going to
Money Manager > Settings > Backup/Restore > Backup/Restore to Device > Restore Data > Select the appropriate file.)
In case the above method does not work properly, we suggest using an alternative solution that is using a PC.
2. Transfer between Android devices
・ Via PC
1) Connect your device to your PC.
2) Find /MoneyManager folder from your device storage.
3) Copy & paste the backup file(money.sqlite, money_androidsqlite, backfile.MoneyManager2) to /MoneyManager folder.
4) Go to Money Manager App,
Settings > Backup > Backup/restore on device > Select the file which has just been ported
If the /MoneyManager folder has not been created yet, please run the Money Manager app again.
Also, you can paste the files to any other folder(e.g. /downloads).