Please check the following guidance if you see a pop-up message regarding license verification failure or an invalid application.
There are several reasons for this issue which are either,
1) The license verification failure in cases like using another Play Store account that you didn't make purchase with
2) Having been logged in to the Google Play store for a long time with another account
3) the sim card has been replaced
and so on.
Please backup your data, delete, and reinstall the application.
To re-install the application for free,
you need to download the app with the account that the payment made with.
If this does not work, re-install the app on your phone using a PC.
1. Delete the Money Manager App
2. Log in to the Google Play Store (please login with the account you made a purchase with)
3. Install the Money Manager App on your phone from the URL below
After installing, go to
More tab > Backup > Backup/Restore On Device > Choose the backup file to restore your data