Setting up a budget helps you manage your money, control your spending and savings, pay off debt, or stay out of debt.
1. Tap on "Budget" at the top of the 'Stats' tab. In the "Stats. tab".
You may set up a budget by clicking the 'Budget setting'
2. You will see the drop-down menu, letting you choose the time period of the budget, 'Weekly/Monthly/Annually'.
E.g. If you wish to set up a budget for "Food" category,
tap the category and input the amount of the budget, and click save.
3. You can enter budgets regarding each sub-category, or even a total expense budget.
E.g. The user below has entered a $400.00 total budget for food and $50.00 for the 'beverage' sub-category.
4. The budget bar fills up as you approach the target spending for the duration (weekly/monthly/yearly) you chose previously.
5. If you tap the category, you also may check out the line graph to see the flow.
6. You can also access and modify budgets via the Setting page
More > Budget Setting
7. Deleting the budget
You can delete the budget through the bin button.