You can bookmark your most frequently used transaction details.
It is much more convenient to record your spending as you do not have to record the same data each time you make a transaction.
1. Bookmarks can be marked at the editing screen of your transaction. Select the transaction that you often record and go to the editing page.
2. You can review your bookmarks at the “Bookmark” tab that is located at the right-hand corner of the “Trans” tab.
3. As you can see below, it has now been added to your Bookmark.
2. Check/modify Bookmarked content
You can check and modify "Bookmarked items" from the "Bookmark" button on the Trans tab.
3. Deletion/order change of "Bookmark."
1) Click the pencil button at the top right of the "Bookmark" page.
2) Tap the "⊝" button on the left to delete the item.
You can change the order of bookmarked items by long-pressing the line icon on the right and moving it up or down.